Monday, July 23, 2012

Scary Pics 4

Seems like i been slacking of recently, photos that actually SCARE are coming up short but i still find them some way or another but while I'm giving you todays dose of photos plus a story, i have come across to older games that I'm told are supposed to make me "shit myself". They are Harvester a point and click adventure game and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth which i have played a little of the way thru before but not enough to know if its really "scary" i have both of these games now and will be playing thru them for the next couple days so while I'm doing that I'm gonna have more Creature Features and Lessons in Malice in store I'm just feeling kinda lazy and what I'm looking for is i short supply so this is what i can give you for now. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!













ok so anyone who knows me knows that i like sponge bob so todays tale is about  a lost episode called Squidward's Suicide first part is the story second one is a re-enactmentPics

No comments:

Post a Comment